California has passed a bill that will give residents a nonbinary gender option. By Fredy Vega, Staff Writer Governor of California Jerry Brown signed a bill in May that will provide a third gender option on driver’s licenses and birth certificates to those who do not identify as either male or female. The bill passed […]
After almost killing its comic franchise, Netflix saves their Marvel licence with a new anti-hero. Solomon Smith, Editor-in-Chief The Punisher is a return to the excelent writing and great casting fans of the Netflix Marvel universe have come to expect and almost makes up for the unforgivable Iron Fist. Before The Iron Fist, Netflix was on […]
Kobe Bryant hit the Staples Center Monday for the official retirement of his jerseys. By Harrison McQuinn, Sports EditorTheTIt has been almost two years since Kobe Bryant played his last game in the NBA, and now no other Laker will be wearing 8 or 24 again. Lakers fans flooded into a sold-out Staples Center Monday […]
- Students collaborate on cross-cultural theater project
- Students for Labor Action holds worker exploitation teach-in
- Johnson & Johnson 3D printing lab moves College of Engineering into 21st century
- Miami football ends season with third straight loss, falls to Wisconsin in Orange Bowl
- 100 Years. 100 Million Lives. Think Twice.