Stacey Torigoe Contributing Writer December 7, 2017 Between invasive species, human interference and limited knowledge, native plants are not doing so well. Fortunately, researchers at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa are doing their best to protect these beautiful and important elements of the Hawaiian landscape. Carefully inspecting a fuzzy brown pod, Emily Grave, a […]
David Bubbins, Staff Writer Dwcwmber 8, 2017 The worst decision that President Trump has made so far is appointing Scott Pruitt the head of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Pruitt’s biggest sin, and one that should make anyone worried about the direction the EPA is taking, was revealed shortly before Halloween, when he stripped six […]
- Students collaborate on cross-cultural theater project
- Students for Labor Action holds worker exploitation teach-in
- Johnson & Johnson 3D printing lab moves College of Engineering into 21st century
- Miami football ends season with third straight loss, falls to Wisconsin in Orange Bowl
- 100 Years. 100 Million Lives. Think Twice.