By Emily Real October 2, 2017 Nearly 12 years ago, Eric Obenauf and Eliza Wood-Obenauf, a married team with a shared love of music, film and books, started their own independent publishing company, Two Dollar Radio. After traveling between New York and San Diego for two years, Obenauf and Wood-Obenauf finally settled in the Columbus […]
By Ben Cain November 30, 2017 The Nutcracker has been a staple production during the holiday season every year for more than a century. This year, however, Columbus is showcasing a drastically different version of the classic ballet. The Hip-Hop Nutcracker will come to the Palace Theatre Tuesday, and will breathe a modern, urban perspective […]
By Kaylee Harter: December 20, 2017 Ohio State scientists have teamed up with researchers across the country for a project that will use insects, often an enemy of crops, to make crops resistant to environmental stresses. The research, referred to as Insect Allies- Team Maize Hopper, is co-led by Peg Redinbaugh, an adjunct professor of […]
- Students collaborate on cross-cultural theater project
- Students for Labor Action holds worker exploitation teach-in
- Johnson & Johnson 3D printing lab moves College of Engineering into 21st century
- Miami football ends season with third straight loss, falls to Wisconsin in Orange Bowl
- 100 Years. 100 Million Lives. Think Twice.